Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.887 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,206 ($2,487) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)