Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,741 ($3,212) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (38 minutes ago)