Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01675 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,879 (Php112,167) in Zamboanga.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)