Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00309 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,667 (540,200 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)