Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,282 (702,161 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)