Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13475 EUR / HRK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 147 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,889 (14,018 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)