Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13428 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,375 (17,690 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)