Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13484 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,613 (19,377 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)