Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13226 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,275 (17,201 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)