Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 163 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13287 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,135 (16,067 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)