Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13383 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,228 (24,116 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)