Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02771 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,250 (81,181 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)