Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 104 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03062 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,291 (74,814 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (43 minutes ago)