Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 102 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02963 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,217 (74,820 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)