Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,777 (₩5,003,359) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (38 minutes ago)