Cost of living comparison between Yoshkar-Ola, Russia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01469 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,649 (руб 112,258) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)