Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01315 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,661 (руб 126,313) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)