Cost of living comparison between Yoshkar-Ola, Russia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,061 (руб 140,121) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)