Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,330 (¥426,355) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)