Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00758 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,942 (¥388,065) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)