Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,534 (¥547,351) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)