Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00805 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,576 (¥320,018) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)