Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,311 (¥440,738) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (28 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (37 minutes ago)