Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,252 (Rp 21,082,315) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)