Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €966 (Rp 15,991,979) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)