Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12387 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,774 (元14,322) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (21 minutes ago)