Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,153 (C$4,810) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (25 minutes ago)