Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,457 (﷼ 83,907,656) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)