Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,373 (1,559,515 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)