Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,844 (元14,356) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)