Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,893 (4,479,805 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)