Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,352 (5,134,126 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)