Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,006 (3,210,954 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,362 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (about 1 hour ago)