Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23296 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,529 (﷼ 10,856) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)