Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 168 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,654 (3,220 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)