Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,599 (3,127 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)