Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 117% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,780 (10,315 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (44 minutes ago)