Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,804 (元13,429) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)