Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,133 (元15,610) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)