Cost of living in Xingtai, China vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12956 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,499 (11,566元) in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)