Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,038 (元23,928) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)