Cost of living in Xiangfan, China vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12952 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,995 (15,401元) in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)