Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04337 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,079 (Mex$ 24,885) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)