Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,562 (元19,126) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)