Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,138 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)