Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,639 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)