Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,792 (1,175,616 Franc) in Wum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)