Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12803 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,265 (元17,691) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (44 minutes ago)