Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12745 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,407 (11,043元) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)