Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12826 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,642 (元12,802) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $407 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)