Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13381 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,718 (元12,839) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)