Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,037 (8,608 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)