Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,769 (₩3,648,174) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)