Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,277 (₩4,215,283) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)