Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,484 (AU$5,584) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)