Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,357 (AU$5,253) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)