Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.688 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,737 (AU$6,883) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)