Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,323 in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)