Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,294 (9,792 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (34 minutes ago)