Cost of living comparison between Włocławek, Poland and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23165 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,162 (13,649 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (44 minutes ago)