Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23945 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,319 (9,684 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (33 minutes ago)