Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23246 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,040 (8,778 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)