Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23443 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,133 (13,366 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)