Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 147 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,025 (C$4,609) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)