Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 789 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,045 (C$4,460) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (26 minutes ago)