Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 989 prices entered by 140 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,641 (C$3,942) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)