Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 945 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,880 (C$4,357) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)