Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 812 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,099 (C$4,569) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)