Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06320 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,054 (32,505 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)