Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05943 EUR / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 561 prices entered by 43 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,091 (35,180 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)