Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06557 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,896 (44,168 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)