Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06864 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,425 (35,333 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)