Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06835 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,049 (44,602 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)