Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45770 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,447 (ƒ 7,532) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)