Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49944 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 50% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,629 (ƒ 11,270) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)