Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,436 (ƒ 8,454) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)