Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49992 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 55% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,939 (ƒ 5,878) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)