Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,341 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (41 minutes ago)