Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,432 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)