Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,920 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)