Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,907 (C$4,424) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)