Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,688 (NZ$6,289) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)