Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,787 (NZ$6,491) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)