Cost of living comparison between Whangarei, New Zealand and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,814 (NZ$7,247) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)