Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,485 (NZ$5,827) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 2 hours ago)