Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,197 (NZ$8,014) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (38 minutes ago)