Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,396 in Wels.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)