Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 854 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,619 (NZ$6,100) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)