Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,683 (NZ$5,907) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)