Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,900 (NZ$5,925) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)