Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,859 (NZ$5,904) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)