Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,976 ($5,837) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)