Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,220 prices entered by 366 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,437 ($7,579) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)