Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,087 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,042 ($4,596) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)