Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,481 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23375 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,009 (8,596 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)