Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,756 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23618 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,119 (8,970 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)