Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01232 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €863 (₨70,046) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)