Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06863 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,097 (30,556 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)